Autism affects now 1 in every 58 people. If you do not know someone with Autism directly, odds are you are only 1 person removed from someone who does. Light It Up Blue serves as a reminder to as all just how bright the light shines for those on the spectrum. That as a community we embrace our most vulnerable. That we see the need and create change. That together, we are mighty!
Let’s build something together.
Light It Up Blue proudly benefits & supports The NeighborBridge and their mission to develop & manage affordable, community integrated housing for people with Autism and or Intellectual Disabilities.
Want to participate in Light It Up Blue? See below for details & sign up!
Vendors1) All participating vendors are subject to approval to participate.
2) 501c3 Organizations can participate at no charge.
3) All other organizations must pay a $250 table fee. Due no less than 24 hours prior to event.
4) One 8′ long table and 2 chairs will be provided and set up no later than 1 hour prior to event (5pm).
5) No electricity is provided.
6) Tents are welcome but must be set up no later than 1 hour before the event (5pm).
7) Each vendor must provide a giveaway BASKET valued no less than $50.
8) Your company information will be featured on http://www.TheWoodlandsGoesBlue.com for 1 year and your involvement will be announced on social media (FB only).
Volunteers1) Volunteers must be over the age of 18 or accompanied by an adult.
2) Volunteers must be willing to sign a waiver of release of liability.
3) Volunteers will be assigned to a coordinator for further direction based on schedule and ability.
Sponsor1) $500 Sponsors will be featured on the current years web page at http://www.TheWoodlandsGoesBlue.com and announced on social media (FB).
2) $1000 Sponsors receive:
Feature on the current years web page at http://www.TheWoodlandsGoesBlue.com.
Indefinite placement in the archived years galleries on the website.
Signage at the event (next to the puzzle wall along, approximately 2ftx2ft).
Announcement via email blast to families interested in and or participating at event.